| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Please bear with us while improvements are being made, and as soon as an editor is available to do so assume good faith until the edits are complete. |
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
|!||Notice to Contributors, please Do Not remove any unused headers or infobox parameters from this page. Until more information can be gathered, the layouts should have some consistency.||!|
Akasaki Minato (あかさき みなと; Kanji: 赤咲 湊) is a Japanese CeVIO Creative Studio voice bank by XING Inc. He is part of the CeVIO Color Voice series and he represents the color red.
Minato and the other Color Voice series vocals were introduced on February 18, 2015.
He was officially released on February 19.
Minato is a young man who is more confident when he wields a microphone. Otherwise, without one, he tends to become timid and shy.
Minato's last name, "Akasaki" combines the words "Red" (aka) and "bloom" (saki).
Minato's overall appearance has a red theme and fits the theme of a character suitable for rock.
- Kizaki Airi: a complementary voice bank with feminine vocals.
Examples of UsageEdit
- "Introduction" by JOYSOUND ft. Akasaki Minato
- "Second Sample" by JOYSOUND ft. Akasaki Minato
- "Duet with Airi" by JOYSOUND ft. Akasaki Minato and Kizaki Airi
He has one singing voicebank that is suitable for rock, pop, and dance genres. His vocal range is from C3 to E4.
- One of the first CeVIO vocals from the Color Voice series.
- The first male CeVIO from XING Inc.
- First male CeVIO to have a singing voicebank
This section is a 'Work in Progress', and is subject to changes.