| The following article is currently being improved for the benefit of all visitors. Please bear with us while improvements are being made, and as soon as an editor is available to do so assume good faith until the edits are complete. |
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
|!||Notice to Contributors, please Do Not remove any unused headers or infobox parameters from this page. Until more information can be gathered, the layouts should have some consistency.||!|
Midorizaki Kasumi (みどりざき かすみ; Kanji: 緑咲 香澄) is a Japanese CeVIO Creative Studio voice bank by XING Inc. She is part of the CeVIO Color Voice series and she represents the color green.
Kasumi and the other Color Voice series vocals were introduced on February 18, 2015.
She was officially released on February 19.
Kasumi is a woman who is good at performing housework. She thinks of her work as the light of her every day. She also loves to sing while she cleans.
Kasumi's last name, "Midorizaki" combines the words "Green" (midori) and "bloom" (zaki).
Kasumi's outfit is based on a housemaid's uniform.
- Shirosaki Yuudai: a complementary voice bank with masculine vocals.
Examples of UsageEdit
- "Introduction" by JOYSOUND ft. Midorizaki Kasumi
- "Second Sample" by JOYSOUND ft. Midorizaki Kasumi
- "Duet with Yuudai" by JOYSOUND ft. Shirosaki Yuudai and Midorizaki Kasumi
She has one singing voicebank that is suitable for jazz and children's music. Her vocal range is from A3 to C5.
- One of the first CeVIO vocals from the Color Voice series.
- The first female CeVIO from XING Inc.
This section is a 'Work in Progress', and is subject to changes.